View Full Version : I'm Temporarily Out of Vaja Discount Coupons

Jason Dunn
07-19-2003, 12:00 AM
Slight glitch: I'm basically out of coupons. 8O I ordered more from Vaja a week ago when I saw the number of people subscribing, but I haven't received the coupon codes just yet. The Vaja 2215 case offer is on until the 25th, which means you have a full week before the deadline ends. So everyone just take a deep breath and relax - you'll get your $20 discount coupon in time to order the case. The coupons I have left will be going to the people who's trial periods are really up, and the rest of you will get the codes as soon as Vaja gives them to me. Thanks everyone!<br /><br />Remember that to get your $20 discount coupon, <a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/subscribe.php">you need to be a subscriber</a>.

Sunnyone
07-19-2003, 12:05 AM
Most of the time I'm pretty patient. :wink:

Thanks for letting us know, Jason. Lot's of coupons needed, huh? Good for you.

beq
07-19-2003, 12:27 AM
Oh I didn't know you have to order them from Vaja. So if we don't absolutely need it we can save you money by not asking for the coupon?

Jason Dunn
07-19-2003, 12:57 AM
Oh I didn't know you have to order them from Vaja. So if we don't absolutely need it we can save you money by not asking for the coupon?

Correct. I'm trading them ad inventory that would otherwise be going to Tribal Fusion or another advertiser. That's why on the email that you get after your trial version is over it says "If you won't use the coupon, you can ignore this email."

Len Egan
07-19-2003, 01:48 AM
Slight glitch: I'm basically out of coupons. 8O I ordered more from Vaja a week ago when I saw the number of people subscribing, but I haven't received the coupon codes just yet. The Vaja 2215 case offer is on until the 25th, which means you have a full week before the deadline ends. So everyone just take a deep breath and relax - you'll get your $20 discount coupon in time to order the case. The coupons I have left will be going to the people who's trial periods are really up, and the rest of you will get the codes as soon as Vaja gives them to me. Thanks everyone!

Can existing members get one? I picked out a case for my 2215. Thanks

Jason Dunn
07-19-2003, 01:52 AM
Can existing members get one? I picked out a case for my 2215. Thanks

Sure - if you're a subscriber (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/subscribe.php). :-) Sign up for Mobile Full, and you'll get a coupon.

miterb
07-19-2003, 02:10 PM
Jason
I find I will be unable to use my coupon. Would you like it back?

aef110
07-19-2003, 04:18 PM
Hi miterb,

I could definitely use your coupon! I've been anxious to order my case and have even contacted Vaja to place my order, but I need to wait till the coupon comes. You could forward your code to me at [email protected] and I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Al

nasaman007
07-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Thanks Jason for the update. I'm waiting for the code to order the case for my 2215. Will it come to the email address I used when I subscribed or will it come as a private message on the site?

Thanks again!

Jason Dunn
07-19-2003, 05:17 PM
I find I will be unable to use my coupon. Would you like it back?

No one actually gets a coupon until they request it - so if you don't want to use it, that saves me some $$$ in terms of the advertising inventory I traded to Vaja. Only subscribers that request the coupon when they get the end of trial email will get the coupon. :-) If you want to sell/trade/give away the coupon to someone else, that's your call - the coupon is a unique code that can only be used once.

Jason Dunn
07-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Thanks Jason for the update. I'm waiting for the code to order the case for my 2215. Will it come to the email address I used when I subscribed or will it come as a private message on the site?

It will go to the email address you have on your PayPal account, because when your trial is over, it will send you a "paid in full" message and ask if you want the coupon/micro light (for lifetime subs). If you need the coupon early, email me with your username and PayPal email address so I can look up if you're really a subscriber. :wink:

Jason Dunn
07-19-2003, 05:21 PM
I could definitely use your coupon! I've been anxious to order my case and have even contacted Vaja to place my order, but I need to wait till the coupon comes.

Al, it doesn't look like you're a subscriber - you don't have the badge. So if you're waiting for your coupon to come, we have a bigger problem in that you're not a subscriber. Please contact me privately with your PayPal ordering info and I'll look into this.

CSharpMajor
07-21-2003, 04:57 AM
Put me on the list if possible. I'll see if I have the badge over to the left...

Thanks!

Jason Dunn
07-21-2003, 05:17 AM
Put me on the list if possible. I'll see if I have the badge over to the left...Thanks!

No badge. ;-) Remember you need to be a subscriber (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/subscribe.php), which is different than being registered in the forums. I couldn't afford to give away $20 coupons to 10,000+ registered users. ;-)

kramerica
07-21-2003, 05:37 AM
Jason,

I would really like to order a case from Vaja before the promotional 15% expires. Is it possible to get the coupon before then?

mattp253
07-21-2003, 12:02 PM
Ahhh,

Can you add me to your list of people that have yet to receive the coupon for the Vaja cases.

Thank you for your great work!

Matt

Kati Compton
07-21-2003, 04:22 PM
People, you have to be a paid subscriber, with the Mobile Full option or better, in order to get the coupon.