View Full Version : 2210 from hp.com- what does it come with?

diesel
07-18-2003, 10:39 PM
all,

i'm awaiting my 2210 from hp.com and i've been reading that the academic versions don't come with the cradle or any kind of a sync cable? is that true? if you pay the non academic version, does it come with the cradle and everything?

Chris Spera
07-18-2003, 10:46 PM
If you purchase the non-academic version (i.e. the retail version) then yes, it should come with a complete box.

I thought the academic version had everything that the retail version did, minus the higher price...

Christopher Spera

diesel
07-18-2003, 10:55 PM
interesting, i read in another post somewhere, that the 2210 did not come with the cradle, i was assuming that whoever wrote that post was referring to the academic version, if that is true, that would be very strange.....................

blsavage
07-18-2003, 10:57 PM
I just ordered the academic version of the 2210 about a week and a half ago and received it yesterday. I paid $267 ($285.69 with tax) although I noticed that the price listed is $293 now. It does in fact come with all manuals, software, cradle, stylus, and battery. The only difference is that in comes in a plain brown box instead of a retail package.

Excalliber
07-18-2003, 11:11 PM
I just got mine yesterday through the educational discount, and it does include everything that the retail version comes with minus the box art.

kiwi
07-19-2003, 04:30 AM
I just ordered the academic version of the 2210 about a week and a half ago and received it yesterday. I paid $267 ($285.69 with tax) although I noticed that the price listed is $293 now. It does in fact come with all manuals, software, cradle, stylus, and battery. The only difference is that in comes in a plain brown box instead of a retail package.

yep.. I've spotted many of them on ebay.. there's a small business going on reselling education versions on ebay..

Shadowcat
07-19-2003, 07:06 AM
I keep on hearing about this educational discount but I can't seem to find anything on HP's site. Or is this offer only good in the US?

Thanks in advance

kiwi
07-19-2003, 01:50 PM
I keep on hearing about this educational discount but I can't seem to find anything on HP's site. Or is this offer only good in the US?

Thanks in advance

Yep, US only as far as I know.. sux being here sometimes ;)