View Full Version : An idea for the site

Hyperluminal
07-18-2003, 06:30 PM
I was just thinking, I think PPCT should have a Site Feedback forum. Over time there have been some things that I'd have liked to post in a forum like that, including this topic! :D
Right now, I guess you can use the OT forum, but it'd be more organized if there was a forum specifically for site commentary.
Jason and company, what do you think? :)

Jason Dunn
07-18-2003, 07:14 PM
Whenever we add a new forum, we have to balance the need for that forum versus the cost of adding it. The cost is complexity - sites with dozens and dozens of forums are more confusing and difficult to navigate than ones with only a few.

Once phpBB 2.2 comes out, it will support nested forums, which will give us a LOT more flexibility when it comes to creating forum structures that make sense.

For now, I'd prefer to have you submit suggestions directly to us using the contact form (not private messages). We read everything, and we always think about it. :-)

Hyperluminal
07-18-2003, 10:24 PM
For now, I'd prefer to have you submit suggestions directly to us using the contact form (not private messages). We read everything, and we always think about it. :-)

No problem :)