View Full Version : Intellisync by Pumatech

dollardr
07-18-2003, 06:20 PM
I got a new HP 2215 and found that Intellisync doesn't work on Windows Mobile 2003. They won't have a fix for 2 MONTHS.

I am so irritated right now, how could they be so far behind?

We require this software for synchronization with our GroupWise email. On a related note, it seems like something changed in the PPC 2003 browser. Used to be able to go to the PDA friendly version of our GroupWise Webaccess and now I get logged out of the system when I try and display the next set of messages.

So disappointing, I finally found a device that is small enough to carry around and nothing works :(

madbart
07-20-2003, 03:01 AM
I got a new HP 2215 and found that Intellisync doesn't work on Windows Mobile 2003. They won't have a fix for 2 MONTHS.

I am so irritated right now, how could they be so far behind?

We require this software for synchronization with our GroupWise email. On a related note, it seems like something changed in the PPC 2003 browser. Used to be able to go to the PDA friendly version of our GroupWise Webaccess and now I get logged out of the system when I try and display the next set of messages.

So disappointing, I finally found a device that is small enough to carry around and nothing works :(

That is usually what happens when you are an early adopter of new technology. It is unfortunate but it happens more often than not.

In my days of using the Palm i found Pumatech painfully slow of releasing updates.