View Full Version : NEW HP iPaq h2210 / 2215 For Sale

droppedd
07-18-2003, 04:06 AM
So I somehow (don't even ask) ended up with TWO ipaq h2210s shipped to me. I didn't believe it at first, I opened the box to check, thinking it was some sort of accessories box that came separately... but nope, it's another 2210. So rather than dealing with HP sales support to try and return an open-box unit or with selling on Fleabay I figured I would just see if anyone wanted to buy it here.

I'm asking $350 (US) for it, shipping included; it hasn't even been turned on and everything is still in its original packaging inside the box. If you're from Canadia :roll: and you're interested, PM me and we can figure out what it would cost to send your way (you'd pay actual shipping/duties/whatever over the $350 cost; you figure out the conversion to Canadian funny money yourself :) ). If you have any questions, feel free to post to this thead or PM me. If you're hesitant i'd be happy to email you photos, but there's not much to see - a box with fully packaged unit, software/manuals, battery, USB cradle, case, and AC adapter, exactly like in Jason's review (link below).

It's a sweet little unit, and it won a Pocket PC Thoughts Zen award. 400 mhz processor, record-breaking benchmark scores, SDIO, CompactFlash, Bluetooth, 64 MB RAM, Windows Mobile 2003... you know the specs. See the review from ppcthoughts (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13980) for more details on the unit.

I accept payment through paypal (i'm a PayPal Verified Merchant), money order, or check (if you use a check, i'll ship the day it clears). These go for $400 retail, plus shipping/tax, and almost the same on eBay, so you're getting a great deal.

droppedd
07-21-2003, 08:15 PM
Since I have been PM-ed about this: for those of you not in the US, you would have to cover for customs/shipping etc., so determine those costs and factor them in. Americans are in the clear.

(also, this serves as a shameless bump :D)

msprague
07-21-2003, 09:02 PM
I guess that we aren't interested in buying something from someone that doesn't rightfully own it. If you really are going to sell it, you might as well put at on ebay, because I for one wouldn't give you $75 for it. :roll:

droppedd
07-21-2003, 09:20 PM
I guess that we aren't interested in buying something from someone that doesn't rightfully own it. If you really are going to sell it, you might as well put at on ebay, because I for one wouldn't give you $75 for it. :roll:

You misunderstand. I do rightfully own it; they charged me for and shipped a second one, just at the no longer available student discount rate. I do have SOME scruples, after all.

msprague
07-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Thank you for clarifying! I am sorry to have misinterpreted your post, but I wonder how many others did also. :oops:

Ok, I will give you $75 for it now. :wink:

If I hadn't just bought a digital camera last month, then I may have been able to take you up on the offer. Oh well.

droppedd
07-21-2003, 09:31 PM
looking at my original post, i see that it was pretty unclear from looking at it. My bad; sorry for the confusion.

droppedd
07-25-2003, 03:45 PM
looks like it's sold. Thanks for looking.