View Full Version : how do you make voice calls?

07-16-2003, 03:18 PM
I have the speed dialing down now, but I can't figure out how to make voice dialing calls. he manual says it can do it, but it doesn't say how.

Jason Dunn
07-16-2003, 05:06 PM
It should just be a matter of pressing the phone (green) button, then punching in the number you want to call. Or you can tap and hold on the number in your contact list. Your manual should be able to help you here too. :D

07-16-2003, 07:56 PM
you got it. sorry for the confusion. I want to be able to say "call home", and it dials it automatically.

encece
07-22-2003, 05:37 PM
There is a voice application on the disk that came with the phone (I forget the name). But it works extremely well and requires NO training...but you do have the option to train in the case of some really funky names.

It also opens applications and some other functions as well. I dont have a i700 anymore or I could tell you the name of the program....but it is on the disk.

07-22-2003, 11:36 PM
:D

htmc
07-23-2003, 04:11 AM
The name of the program is Voice Signal, and as mentioned it is on the software CD. Seems to work pretty well.

07-23-2003, 10:25 PM
does anyone have any idea where I can gettheseprograms? I can't find my cd. i looked at samsungs site, but nothin. i would have thoughtthey would be available online.

htmc
07-24-2003, 01:30 AM
My guess is you are not looking in the right place on your CD. Put the CD and click on "Enhance Your Pocket PC" Then click on "tools" then page down and you will find the software. These programs are all on the same CD as Active Synch and OutLook. At least this how the applications came with mine. I got mine through Verizon.