View Full Version : Battery Pack or SPB Plus???

Deus
07-16-2003, 01:24 AM
What do you like better?

dh
07-16-2003, 02:40 AM
I've not used SPB Plus, but Battery Pack works great for me.

One of the nice things is that each new version seems to provide lots of new features and upgrades are always free.

If you buy it you can get a nice discount on Journal Bar which is another nice app.

As always the best thing to do is to download the trial versions and see what you like best.

Jeff Rutledge
07-16-2003, 02:46 AM
I am trying SPB now and really like it. I think its Today plugin is definitely comparable to Battery Pack, and the other features make it a great deal.

Either way though, I think they're both great apps. Give them a whirl and see which one you like best.

Brad Adrian
07-16-2003, 02:48 AM
At the risk of sounding biased, I really like SPB Pocket Plus. The extent to which you can customize it and configure what kinds of info show up on the Today screen makes this a great tool.

pschultz
07-16-2003, 06:26 AM
At the risk of sounding biased, I really like SPB Pocket Plus. The extent to which you can customize it and configure what kinds of info show up on the Today screen makes this a great tool.
I agree. I really don't like the battery bar of Battery Pack because it takes up too much space. It has a lot of features but is too big. Pocket Plus has more features; I feel that Pocket Plus also judges the battery life better as well. Just my $0.02.

hollis_f
07-16-2003, 07:15 AM
I used to use Gigabar, Battery Pack and SuperAlert. Now they're all in the bitbin - because Pocket Plus does just about everything I wanted from those three apps. When I do my MM2k3 upgrade Pocket Plus will be the first thing I reinstall.