View Full Version : 2215 Word bug . . . or just me?

Wallet Boy
07-15-2003, 09:32 PM
Dear Abby,

Unusual item here. When I open up Pocket Word and try to select a folder that is on my SD card it only displays the all files as if I selected the "All Folders" option, in fact it never changes to the folder, it just goes into All Folders. If I select a folder that is stored in main memory i.e. the HP folder then it displays just what is in that folder.

I should note that this is the same SD card that I was using in my E335 and I am now wondering if I need make new folders and copy the files over? I only used this card to store my work related documents so I figured that the file structure would've been the same going from PPC2002 to PPC2003.

From,

Confused in Michigan

SHoTTa35
07-15-2003, 09:58 PM
well if i read that correctly you're having probs with word not staying to a folder you choose the last time you opened it?

Well i just opened word on my 2215 and choose NEVO folder then closed it then when i opened it it was still on the nevo folder. However that folder was in the Main memory and for some reason i can't direct it to a specific folder on the SDc ard i have. It just scans the whole SD My Documents folder and finds all compatible files. I guess the easiest way for that to work is to get a cheap SD card (32MB cards are like $15 now) and put all your work stuff on that so when you load up you only have work stuff in there. SD cards are quick to replace (in and out they go) so shouldn't be too hard.... don't remember if PPC 2002 was like that tho.