View Full Version : requesting casesonline review...

stonepro
07-15-2003, 02:10 PM
Can anyone direct me to a review of the cases offered by cases online? I am looking for a case for my 2215 and I like what I see there -- but I also like Vaja (I have one of their original cases), and I'm interested in a Rhinoskin case.

Agh!

Note: I'm happy to be frustrated by all of these choices! :wink:

droppedd
07-15-2003, 02:28 PM
"choices" for the 2215? I'm only aware of a few cases available right now for it (only two of the casesonline models, even, and they have a deal with hp)... if i'm missing something, please point me the right way (especially to a flip cover that uses those holes in the back of the unit :)).

Jason Dunn
07-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Vaja has a 2215 case coming out very soon - I should be posting on it today. Looks nice! And you'll have that $20 discount coupon...

droppedd
07-15-2003, 03:41 PM
Vaja has a 2215 case coming out very soon - I should be posting on it today. Looks nice! And you'll have that $20 discount coupon...

sigh... i unfortunately don't really want a leather case. I'm vegetarian... and i've always found leather cases to be a tad overkill, not to mention expensive... and besides which, i'd prefer a durable metal-reinforced canvas cover, like the one my old Clie t415 came with (if only that thing had a dpad, color screen, an SD slot instead of Memory Stick, and a 400 Mhz XScale in the same size, I wouln't have switched :)).

stonepro
07-15-2003, 04:03 PM

Hey -- I forgot about that coupon -- thanks! :mrgreen: