View Full Version : I have a problem: CF card not recognised in CF+ Pack

Martin I Pettinger
07-14-2003, 12:30 PM
-
I have an iPAQ 3850 with a CF+ pack. I also have a Samsung 128mB CF Card - but the card is no longer recognised.

When I go to Settings, Expansion Pack the Diagnostic button is greyed out. How do I know whether the problem is my CF card of the CF+ pack?

By the way I do not have a CF card reader. I also checked - the back up battery appears to be working fine.

Martin

rhmorrison
07-14-2003, 01:02 PM
How do I know whether the problem is my CF card of the CF+ pack?
Very simply in that you find someone else that has either a PPC with CF slot or a USB CF card reader and have them check to see if they can read the card.

Martin I Pettinger
07-14-2003, 01:22 PM
-
I did a soft reset and everythings seems okay now. I also removed a trial of a new mp3 player - Pocket Player by Conduits. I suspect this software was causing the problem.

Martin

Jason Dunn
07-14-2003, 03:02 PM
I did a soft reset and everythings seems okay now. I also removed a trial of a new mp3 player - Pocket Player by Conduits. I suspect this software was causing the problem.

Always try a soft reset, without any sleeve attached, before anything else. I seriously doubt that a piece of software was killing your CF card sleeve... :wink: