View Full Version : ICA Client Issues

Vincent M Ferrari
07-14-2003, 04:07 AM
DAMMIT :frusty:

Okay, as you may or may not know, I stopped using my Axim for a couple of weeks. When I stopped using it, my ICA client worked fine.

Now, of course, it isn't working at all. I can set up the connection, but when I click on it to connect, it starts to load, I get a flash of the taskbar with the zoom settings, and then it's gone.

Just like that.

I cannot connect to a server I used to connect to before. I've checked my settings and everything is right. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the client so I can be sure everything is setup perfectly. Needless to say, it still doesn't work.

I'm at a loss, and I'm in a bit of a bind because I'm going to be on the road a lot next week and I kinda need this up and running, so if anyone can help, I'd be eternally grateful!

Thanks!

Janak Parekh
07-14-2003, 07:05 AM
Hmm. I haven't used the Pocket PC ICA client, but that sounds to me like a possible software conflict. Consider doing a backup, hard reset, install the ICA client, and see if that works. It'll be a relatively quick way to debug where the issue lies. Alternatively, do you know what apps you installed recently?

Sorry to hear about your troubles :(

--janak

CTSLICK
07-14-2003, 03:24 PM
I'm with Janak on this one. Most of my problems with ICA have been with a bad config on my part or when one of the those scurvy dogs in IT change IP addresses without telling me :evil:. Once I finally get it right it has always worked very well. So if you're positive your config is right then you may at least want uninstall/re-install the client. If that doesn't do it then you may need to rebuild it :cry:

Vincent M Ferrari
07-14-2003, 06:46 PM
I'm with Janak on this one. Most of my problems with ICA have been with a bad config on my part or when one of the those scurvy dogs in IT change IP addresses without telling me :evil:. Once I finally get it right it has always worked very well. So if you're positive your config is right then you may at least want uninstall/re-install the client. If that doesn't do it then you may need to rebuild it :cry:

I'm the scurvy dog who runs the server, so I reckon a hard reset is in order! :wink:

I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks for the suggestions!