View Full Version : Dell to release new Axim Pocket PCs starting in November

jaja_75
07-07-2003, 05:31 PM
http://www.ppcsg.com/
"Pocketpcitalia.com reported that DELL will release in November 2003 the new Axims. The advanced version will be equipped with an Intel XScale PXA26x 400Mhz processor, while the standard version will have a 300Mhz processor, both will have 64MB of Ram and 48Mb of Rom, SDIO slot and two types of batteries from 1100mAh and 1400mAh. Obviously they will be equipped with the new Windows Mobile 2003 OS. After approximately a month later version with integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will also be released. Later on the a model with GSM/GPRS integrated functions will debut."

makavelli
07-07-2003, 06:48 PM
halla Jaja shukhbur this is Makavelli wuddup :P:P:P
Eee 5ooy....ny way i will tel ali bout u n he hates Axims and he will kik u r sorry a $$ like last time! :lol: :lol: :lol:
J/K ee 5ooy....

PetiteFlower
07-07-2003, 10:22 PM
There are few things in this world that I hate more then leet speak.

PetiteFlower
07-07-2003, 10:23 PM
P.S. This has already been posted on the front page.

Steven Cedrone
07-07-2003, 10:33 PM
There are few things in this world that I hate more then leet speak.

I couldn't agree more...

Steve

jaja_75
07-08-2003, 10:23 AM
P.S. This has already been posted on the front page.

Relax ! :lol:
Look into the front page news !

"Discuss this story [11 replies] Source: jaja_75"

But I'm not the original source.
In my post, I make reference to the source I read, www.ppcsg.com.

halla Jaja shukhbur this is Makavelli wuddup :P:P:P
Eee 5ooy....ny way i will tel ali bout u n he hates Axims and he will kik u r sorry a $$ like last time!
J/K ee 5ooy....

I don't understand what you write. I'm not in Asia.
But I used to surf the World Wide Web and particularly Asian PPC web sites where a lot of PPC information leak out from (Asian) PPC manufacturers.

PetiteFlower
07-08-2003, 04:02 PM
My point was usually the admins don't like to have multiple threads discussing the same topic. They cited you as the source because you are the person who submitted the news item to them. But this is a redundant thread, so comments should go there (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=133296) not here.

AppleMac
08-20-2003, 05:11 PM
This "makavelli" dude is speaking arabic and presumably using a 'lite' keyboard with only 18 letters of the alphabet (bout u n kik ur @$$)
:lol: