View Full Version : HP 2215 . . . My only serious complaint.

Wiseblood
07-03-2003, 06:46 PM
:devilboy: . . . the DPad is driving me crazy. It is way too sensitive, in a sporadic and unpredictable way. It jumps diagonally. It will suddenly repeat several pages at a time (even when I have slowed it down in settings).

Touchy, touchy, touchy interface.

HP needs to fix this thing.

portus
07-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Mine is working perfectly. You can easily fine tune the button behavior by going to Settings>Buttons>Up/Down Control tab and adjust the delay and repeat rate to your content.

dson
07-03-2003, 10:22 PM
What is with this cheesy slip case from HP. It take quite an effort to get the darn thing out. The least HP could have done was to give you a cheap flip case. (Even if it was made of the same material)

Thats my only complaint so far. I love the 2210.............

absolutVenky
07-04-2003, 12:24 AM
One thing I like about the Axim is its fingerprint resistant finish- just got my 2215 today and my only peeve so far are the fingerprints showing on the back.

octop8
07-09-2003, 10:42 AM
My peeve is actually the position of the speaker at the back of the unit! Your palm will cover it when you hold it, "muffling" the sound output.

droppedd
07-09-2003, 03:37 PM
yeah, but it's a tradeoff - it's a more powerful speaker than one that they could stick on the front, while keeping the form factor nice and short. I'm really surprised by how LOUD the speaker is, with fairly good frequency response (I've seen many a laptop sounding tinnier than my 2210). If I'm using my 2210 in public, i'll have my headphones on anyways, and if i'm in private i don't care if the sound is blasting around the room, as long as it sounds good.

My peeve is the app buttons - they're way too recessed for my tastes. Then again, my last Palm had buttons sticking out so far it would constantly be turned on by the flip cover while in my pocket. So that's a tradeoff as well.