View Full Version : Where's the Content?

Evee Ev
07-02-2003, 06:56 PM
hey jason!!! today's the first day of the new subscriptions but...WE HAVE NO CONTENT TO LOOK AT!!! wassup wit dat?!!!! :lol:

Jason Dunn
07-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Starting the engines now...sorry for the delay, I'm just in awe of how awesome everyone is being about the subscriber services. 8O :D

Fishie
07-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Starting the engines now...sorry for the delay, I'm just in awe of how awesome everyone is being about the subscriber services. 8O :D

I hate em.

Zensbikeshop
07-02-2003, 08:30 PM

I hate em.

You hate the subscription services? Just out of interest why?

Jason Dunn
07-02-2003, 09:19 PM
I hate em.

I have a mental list of people I know will never subscribe to the site, and you're on it Fishie - no one is forcing you to subscribe, so at the very least do me the courtesy of not bad-mouthing our new system. Nothing has changed for you - you still get everything for free, just like before, so I don't see what you have to complain about.

Fishie
07-03-2003, 06:26 AM
I hate em.

I have a mental list of people I know will never subscribe to the site, and you're on it Fishie - no one is forcing you to subscribe, so at the very least do me the courtesy of not bad-mouthing our new system. Nothing has changed for you - you still get everything for free, just like before, so I don't see what you have to complain about.

Dude id love to sign up
Thing is i dont have paypal nor a visa card.
So im screwed.

Jason Dunn
07-03-2003, 06:40 AM
Dude id love to sign up
Thing is i dont have paypal nor a visa card.
So im screwed.

Oh. 8O There's always the option of a money order. Without even a credit card though, you're sort of living a cash/debit card lifestyle, which isn't compatible with much of anything onlinw. ;-) PayPal isn't supported in your country?

Fishie
07-03-2003, 07:09 AM
Paypal is supported at extortion fee´s and with credit cards only.
I used to have a corporate gold card back in the 90s, lost it when I sold my company in 99, havent had a credit card nor the need for one since.

szamot
07-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Paypal is supported at extortion fee´s and with credit cards only.
I used to have a corporate gold card back in the 90s, lost it when I sold my company in 99, havent had a credit card nor the need for one since.

Living debt free is just not as exciting as walking that finely balanced edge of paying off your Visa with your AMEX this month, then Amex with your MC the next - it is all about balance!

Jerry Raia
07-03-2003, 07:29 AM
Live on the EDGE :twisted:

Janak Parekh
07-03-2003, 04:03 PM
hey jason!!! today's the first day of the new subscriptions but...WE HAVE NO CONTENT TO LOOK AT!!! wassup wit dat?!!!! :lol:
Also, until the email blast problems were fixed, we were avoiding making any posts. Ergo, the really slow weekday news feed.

--janak