View Full Version : PPC2003, Cadenza mNotes, and Pocket Outlook

Godsongz
06-30-2003, 06:31 PM
I just installed Commontime's Cadenza mNotes 3.0.3 on my new iPaq 2215. After syncing with my work desktop, my today screen shows new emails waiting for me under my Notes name, but when I open Pocket Outlook all I can see is the Activesync folder which contains my synced mail from Outlook.

How do I get Pocket Outlook to open up the folder that mNotes is storing
data in?

When I installed mNotes on my 3835 3 months ago it automatically created a viewable folder for mNotes sync'ed emails in Pocket Outlook, so this is probably a PPC2003 issue. Any ideas anyone?

WindWalker
06-30-2003, 07:32 PM
While you are in the Inbox, tap on Services. You should see one of the services as your name, that is, the name of your Notes mail. Tap on that, and you are in the right Inbox. I admit that I am talking about this from a 2002 perspective, but I'm betting that's what the problem is. Let me know if it works....

Godsongz
06-30-2003, 08:28 PM
While you are in the Inbox, tap on Services...

The Pocket Outlook app fuctions a little differently in PPC2003. "Services" is replaced with "Accounts", and in the Accounts popup menu, my notes name is -not- listed. There is a process for manually creating a new account, but I don't know what steps to follow. This is the part that happens automatically when installing mNotes with PPC2002, but apparently not with PPC2003.

WindWalker
07-01-2003, 09:03 PM
I apologize, I was not aware of the difference. See if you can get CommonTime to respond. In the past, they have been fabulous in responding to technical requests, but I have seen a lot of silence from them in recent weeks....

Godsongz
07-01-2003, 11:12 PM
maybe too much silence, wonder whats going on. I've written to them twice in the last week, 1st to ask about mNotes compatibility before I bought my 2215 and then yesterday to report this issue, and I haven't recieved anything back from them yet on either post. :confused totally:

Godsongz
07-02-2003, 03:15 PM
:beer: UPDATE: Commontime has a new build of version 3.0.3 on their site now that resolves this issue. All is well.