View Full Version : Help Please

hoffm11
06-27-2003, 01:11 PM
I have a IPAQ 3635 and it freezes on me everytime I turn the device off. I also get a error when it start stating -- Notification Error - Cannot execute \Slot2\PocketMind PocketMusic\pocketmusic.exe. Pocket Music is installed on my storage card and has been working for the past month or so with no issues.

If anyone has any info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

GoldKey
06-27-2003, 01:38 PM
Is the card inserted?

Try uninstalling it from the card and putting it in main memory.

hoffm11
06-27-2003, 02:00 PM
I will try that, but I would rather have it on my storage card so I don't use all my main memory. It has worked well on my storage card for the past month. I may just reinstall the entire OS and start over.

spursdude
06-27-2003, 03:52 PM
I will try that, but I would rather have it on my storage card so I don't use all my main memory. It has worked well on my storage card for the past month. I may just reinstall the entire OS and
start over.
Or you could uninstall it and reinstall to the storage card again.

Pony99CA
06-27-2003, 05:44 PM
I have a IPAQ 3635 and it freezes on me everytime I turn the device off. I also get a error when it start stating -- Notification Error - Cannot execute \Slot2\PocketMind PocketMusic\pocketmusic.exe. Pocket Music is installed on my storage card and has been working for the past month or so with no issues.

Do you have Pocket Music in your StartUp folder so that it will start automatically? If so, that's probably why you get an error "starting" (if that means after a soft reset, not a power up). Storage cards take longer to initialize, and often aren't ready when the OS tries to execute programs in the StartUp folder.

Steve

P.S. Please use better subjects. Many people will ignore posts with subjects that don't give any indication of the content. Something like "Help with iPAQ 3635 Crash" would be much better.

See the "Pony's Posting Proverbs" thread (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11413) for more suggestions for newer users.