View Full Version : Waiting a while to upgrade

Bearjaw
06-26-2003, 07:42 PM
Well I think I will wait a month or 2 to upgrade to PPC 2003. Too many of the apps I use and Hardware I use are having trouble. I use Battery Pack and Journal bar and I guess they are giving people trouble. And I just read that the Linksys cf12 driver doesnt work with 2003 and they dont know when they will have one. So I think I'm going to wait and see what the x7 brings to the table or I maybe getting an HP 2215 in a couple of months. That begs the question ...anyone intrested in a slightly used X5 with a custom vaja case...lol

ozen
06-26-2003, 09:38 PM
Yea, I agree with you. There just arn't any useful apps for PPC 2003 yet and upgrading will be like a downstep because I cant have the powerfull app's that I have on my PPC 2002 device.

Shrink
06-27-2003, 01:46 AM
Well I think I will wait a month or 2 to upgrade to PPC 2003. Too many of the apps I use and Hardware I use are having trouble. I use Battery Pack and Journal bar and I guess they are giving people trouble. And I just read that the Linksys cf12 driver doesnt work with 2003 and they dont know when they will have one. So I think I'm going to wait and see what the x7 brings to the table or I maybe getting an HP 2215 in a couple of months. That begs the question ...anyone intrested in a slightly used X5 with a custom vaja case...lol

So there is no native support for the WCF12 and Linksys isn't giving any hint as to when or if they will release drivers? Crap. There's another reason I have to not buy another Linksys product:-(