View Full Version : New Inooch cases

disconnected
06-24-2003, 09:06 PM
For almost a year now, I've been using an Inooch case for naked 3975 and wishing for one for the 3975 plus SS2.

Now I see that they finally have one, but I'm about to upgrade to the 5550. :( I'm such a case fanatic, it's almost making me rethink my upgrade decision; I've been very happy with my case.

Inooch also just started making a case for naked 54xxx (no SS2 unfortunately), and I'm wondering if it will fit the 5550.

Does anyone know if the physical dimensions (including buttons, connectors, etc.) of the 54xx and 5550 are exactly the same? If so, then there's obviously an immediate choice of several cases available. I know the hardware is the main thing, but case options are also important to me.

Janak Parekh
06-24-2003, 09:23 PM
Does anyone know if the physical dimensions (including buttons, connectors, etc.) of the 54xx and 5550 are exactly the same? If so, then there's obviously an immediate choice of several cases available. I know the hardware is the main thing, but case options are also important to me.
I'm almost absolutely certain it is the exact, absolute same. Take a look at the specs I linked to yesterday, but to me it's pretty clear they just reused the body.

--janak