View Full Version : Headset profile on PPC 2003?

cslaughtermd
06-24-2003, 05:17 AM
This may have been covered, but I have yet to see a list of bluetooth profiles supported by the new OS. Headset profile anyone? I know that there was a patch to allow headset support in 2K2 but it would make more sense to build it in. I am, of course still waiting for something more like the h2215 with CDMA and GPS while retaining the SDIO and CF slots!

Jason Dunn
06-24-2003, 05:33 AM
I don't see a headset profile on the 2215 - sorry. I'm looking at the Bluetooth connection wizard, and it lists connecting to the Internet, partering with a cell pohone, ActiveSync via Bluetooth, and a few others, but nothing to do with audio.

Pony99CA
06-24-2003, 01:01 PM
I don't see a headset profile on the 2215 - sorry. I'm looking at the Bluetooth connection wizard, and it lists connecting to the Internet, partering with a cell pohone, ActiveSync via Bluetooth, and a few others, but nothing to do with audio.
Now that Pocket PC 2003 (WM 2003 4 PP :-)) supports Bluetooth, do the HP Pocket PCs use that, their own Bluetooth support or some mixture? (Sorry if this was answered in your review, but I haven't had time to read it yet.)

Steve