View Full Version : Two simultaneous bluetooth connections from a loox

sanne
06-22-2003, 05:14 PM
I have a map-program (MapMate), which require that my bluetooth GPS and my bluetooth mobilphone are connected at the same time. But the Plugfree program will only let me connect to one bluetooth unit. If I want to connect a second unit, I have to disconnect the first unit.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Sanne from Sweden

dMores
06-29-2003, 12:32 AM
plugfree does let you connect more than one bluetooth device. are you certain you didn't set up both devices to use the same com port?

sanne
07-24-2003, 08:36 PM
plugfree does let you connect more than one bluetooth device. are you certain you didn't set up both devices to use the same com port?

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.

Yes that might be the problem. The GPS always connects via port 5, but I don't know which port is used by the mobile phone connection - and I don't know how to change it. Can you help?

Sanne

dMores
07-28-2003, 01:14 PM
how is your phone connected?

are you using it to browse the net or are you using a phone manager software like mPhone or IA Phone Manager?

sanne
07-28-2003, 01:22 PM
how is your phone connected?

are you using it to browse the net or are you using a phone manager software like mPhone or IA Phone Manager?

I use it to browse the net (via GPRS). I connect to the phone from the Loox by choosing "Connect" on a ordinary Connection in Settings/Connections:
00605767378F[DUN]

Susanne