View Full Version : Double Post

William Yeung
06-21-2003, 03:38 PM
I have a question- if I have a question closely related to 2 areas (mine iPAQ and Wireless), and I hope I could get more ppl see the post and hopefully have an answer, what I could do instead of double posting?

JvanEkris
06-21-2003, 04:04 PM
Personally, i don't look at specific parts of the forum, i just look at the new-posts section, showing all posts. I think a lot of people do the same......

Jaap

Jason Dunn
06-21-2003, 04:10 PM
I have a question- if I have a question closely related to 2 areas (mine iPAQ and Wireless), and I hope I could get more ppl see the post and hopefully have an answer, what I could do instead of double posting?

Most people look at new posts, so double-posting is redundant and a no-no. :-)

Kati Compton
06-21-2003, 06:47 PM
As the others said, most do new posts. So I'd just post it in Wireless unless it really is ipaq-only.

Steven Cedrone
06-21-2003, 08:33 PM

The only other thing I would suggest is this: Post in the forum you think best relates to your question. If nothing happens after a reasonable amount of time, post an abreviated question in the other forum asking the users to to look at the first question via a link...

Steve