View Full Version : Jornada 568 PocketPC - PC Card/Targus Keyboard/many extras FS/FT

hulksmash
06-20-2003, 06:07 AM
I have the following for sale or trade: (Make me an offer)

1. Jornada PocketPC with original hardcover and battery
2. Deluxe PC Card Adapter which also includes the Jornada extended 24 hour battery pack $150 value on HP website
3. Targus Stowaway Keyboard - which is a foldable keyboard that fits in the case I am supplying and folds out to a full-sized keyboard - effectively turning the Jornada into a laptop $100.00 value on HP website
4. Pocket PC Club exclusive carrying case w/shoulder strap and belt clip which fits both the Jornada and the keyboard in a compact case
5. Exclusive HP leather slipcase which fits like a glove over the Jornada (this cannot be bought anywhere)
6. Two EXTRA Metallic Blue Hardcase covers (I intended to keep this unit for a LONG time and invested in these beautiful covers for extended future use)$19.00 value each on HP website
7. HP 3-way Pen (Stylus/Pen/Pencil)
8. HP Professional Executive Pen with Laser Pointer built into it!
9. Original PocketPC Software CD with Microsoft License and Certificate of Authenticity and original Targus Keyboard Software
10. Original Jornada Packaging, Sync Cradle, AC Adapter

I'm looking for a laptop Mac (G3 or higher) or (PC PIII 1 GHz or higher)

I can also add a Margi CF Presenter-to-go compact flash VGA adapter for better trades.

I can send a pic if interested.

Paul Martin
06-20-2003, 06:33 PM
Just curious, because I had seen this list on another site...you had this up on ebay as a package, I believe. Did the deal not go through? I have a Jornada and occasionally think of picking up a couple of accessories for it, but Mr. Budget dictates low price, unfortunately.

hulksmash
06-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Correct, it was on eBay but the highest bidder was bogus. Since I received no replies on this and also read some complaints on people posting ebay auctions I decided to try to post it as a standalone sale/trade before reposting it on eBay. I was previously unaware that anyone cared either way whether it was an ebay posting or not. Thankd

Paul Martin
06-20-2003, 11:26 PM
Frankly, the whole eBay thing is a little fickle. I've seen some really get uptight about it. Others really don't care. :)

Do you have pictures posted of the items somewhere? I did look at the ebay posting, but don't remember very well.

I'm interested in pics and your ballpark price for the PC Card & HP stylii. You can send a private message if you'd prefer not to post. Thanks!