View Full Version : I'm Off To CeBIT... America, That Is

Janak Parekh
06-18-2003, 08:00 PM
<a href="http://www.cebit-america.com/">CeBIT America</a> opened today, for the first time, in the Jacob Javits center in midtown Manhattan. I've got my camera batteries charged, and hopefully I'll be reporting back later this week with interesting pictures and reports of various handheld technologies.<br /><br />In the meantime, if you're going to CeBIT, take a look out for a Indian-looking fellow with a mustache (well, I guess that doesn't help much :lol:) -- it might be me. I'm not going to be roaming the floor much today (in fact, I'm probably in a meeting at this very moment), but I will be during the midday hours tomorrow.

Foo Fighter
06-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Have fun!

I was hoping we would some announcements today, but it's not to be. Perhaps tomorrow or Friday. :cry:

William
06-18-2003, 09:31 PM
in fact, I'm probably in a meeting at this very moment
What, you are not sure?? :roll: 8O :lol:

that_kid
06-18-2003, 09:36 PM
I'll be there, but only on friday since I'm still in Va now. Damn If I would've know this I would've stayed in jersey the whole week rather than coming home :cry:

luebster
06-18-2003, 09:41 PM
in fact, I'm probably in a meeting at this very moment

Note the time of his post: exactly 2:00 P.M. This was likely a scheduled post...

...I admit it does sound a little funny, though :)

Kati Compton
06-18-2003, 09:46 PM

Note the time of his post: exactly 2:00 P.M. This was likely a scheduled post...

...I admit it does sound a little funny, though :)
Maybe the meeting is that boring...

cdunphy
06-18-2003, 10:59 PM
Not a lot of PocketPC stuff going on at CeBIT....

But - any of you in the neighborhood - stop by the PalmSource booth to check out the Treo 600, Samsung i500, Tungsten-C, and I am wearing the way-cool Fossil wrist PDA.

I'd love to talk geek with any of you PPC thoughts readers in the neighborhood. :-)

Stop by and say hello.

- chris

Jason Dunn
06-19-2003, 02:50 AM
Not a lot of PocketPC stuff going on at CeBIT....But - any of you in the neighborhood - stop by the PalmSource booth to check out the Treo 600, Samsung i500, Tungsten-C, and I am wearing the way-cool Fossil wrist PDA.

Aww jeese Chris, don't you have anything else to do than bait people here? :lol:

Janak Parekh
06-19-2003, 04:12 AM
What, you are not sure??
I wasn't when I made the post, which was about two hours before the actual fact. The meeting did go off with a hitch, though. :)

Stop by and say hello.
I certainly shall! :) David (Nagel, of PalmSource) did a nice job with the keynote on Wednesday evening, by the way. I took a ton of notes and will have an article up on that, as well as an article on an interview with a Microsoft mobility division director, in the next day or so. Pics are coming too, so stay tuned. :D

--janak

phanprod
06-19-2003, 06:25 AM
I'll be there Friday, myself. Rarin' to observe some new technologies.....