View Full Version : Outlook folders

mike6432
06-16-2003, 01:22 PM
I am using Outlook 2000 and I want to create a folder ony my desktop for any emaisl form a particular person would go in that folder...AND I want that folder to be on my PPC and all those emails from that person to go in that new folder on my PPC. I have created the new folder in my inbox and it does exist on my PPC. I cut and pasted all the emails from this person to that new folder but when i sync...those emails don't appear in that folder on my PPC. Can someone please help?....I dont' want to delete any emails from this person so I want to create this folder...the emails from this person are invading my PPC.

mike6432
06-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Nevermind I solved most of it...I should have explored activesync before posting, oh well. Anyways, I guess this is a Outlook question then...that I have left to solve and I would assume it needs some tweaking. When I get an e-mail from this particular person...I want it to be send to that folder I created specifically for them and No where else if possible, thanks.

dwildone
06-16-2003, 01:49 PM
Just rght click on one of the messages from that person in Outlook and select the "create a new rule" option from the menu. Make a rule with the rule wizard that sends all messages from that person into the selected folder. Thats all there is to it! :lol:

mike6432
06-16-2003, 02:00 PM
thanks