View Full Version : My first wireless post W?BIC!

CTSLICK
06-15-2003, 05:07 AM
Just had to give this a shot. I picked up a Ambicom BT card and switched my Tmobile data over to the all you can eat plan.

After the horror stories I read about trying to pair devices I was set for a fight but it went very easy. I was able to get my Axim-Ambicom-T68 talking in about 10 minutes.

I am surprised...its not too bad speedwise.

wheeeee! wireless is cool

Jason Dunn
06-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Once we launch the mobile forums (this week!), and you chose to become a subscriber, it will be even MORE fun! :mrgreen:

CTSLICK
06-15-2003, 05:57 AM
While I'm sure its an improvement are you going to offer a test drive?

Jason Dunn
06-15-2003, 06:06 AM
While I'm sure its an improvement are you going to offer a test drive?

Yes, there will be a subscriber trial period where you'll have access to everything - right now we're thinking about two weeks. I think that's long enough to get a good taste of what is being offered.

Pat Logsdon
06-15-2003, 07:46 AM
Yes, there will be a subscriber trial period where you'll have access to everything - right now we're thinking about two weeks. I think that's long enough to get a good taste of what is being offered.
And the scheduled rollout date is...? :wink:

I've got money with your name on it burning a hole in my pocket! Ouch! It hurts! Stop the pain, already! :D

CTSLICK
06-15-2003, 05:22 PM
2 weeks should be more than adequate for a trial period! I'll be there to give it a shot! :way to go:

Jason Dunn
06-15-2003, 09:30 PM

Re-read the post....it's this week. :wink:

CTSLICK
06-16-2003, 01:44 AM

ROCK ON!!!!! :rock on dude!:

I have a biz trip starting on Tues. evening till Fri. , hope its available for a test drive. That would be perfect timing.

Pat Logsdon
06-16-2003, 06:56 AM

Sorry - I'll smack myself on the back of the head now. :oops:

Can't wait! 8)