View Full Version : So Where's the Zune News?

Jason Dunn
09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
At this point, we're playing a bit of a waiting game: there's not much new Zune news until the device comes out of course, and we don't know 100% for sure when that will be. Speculation is November, but we'll see. I've heard a rumour about <span style="font-style: italic;">something</span> happening on September 14th, but I have no idea <span style="font-style: italic;">what</span> might be happening. Microsoft doesn't seem to be close to announcing the actual hardware and specs (though the FCC documents told us a lot about that), so if I had to guess I'd say it might be some sort of content partnership announcement. Music? Video? Anyone want to hazard a guess?

Darius Wey
09-11-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm hoping it's a public demo of the actual device - just to give us a taste of things to come. Of course, it could be anything. ;)

Damion Chaplin
09-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Agreed. If it's [hypothetically] coming out in November, in time for Black Friday, that would make mid-september a perfect time for a public product demo and launch of an ad campaign leading up to the actual launch of the product.

2 more days and we'll see...

Darius Wey
09-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Well, I suppose we sort of guessed correctly. ;)