View Full Version : Jornada 545 - Synching files to a CF card

Pencils
06-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Hi:
I want to move the "My Documents" files, the ones i synch with Activesynch between my two PCs and my 545, from the main memory to my memory storage card. The various files i want to keep current are just getting too numerous and large to keep in my 16mb main memory.

I corresponded with HP and they said i couldn't do this. All i can do is synch the units, then "move" the files manually from the 545's main memory to the storage card. Seems like a lousy use of my time to do it this way. Any suggestions?

I read an old thread here about changing the registry settings, but the person never got the synch to work in both directions. Since i'm going to be making mods to both of my PCs, plus the PPC, i'd like to get it right the first time.

Thanks,
P

Janak Parekh
06-03-2003, 04:51 AM
MightySync (http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/html/mightysync.html) might just do what you need. I don't know if it supports Pocket PC 2000, however.

--janak

Pencils
06-05-2003, 04:21 AM
Thanks,
Looking into the program. Sent them an email about operating systems to see if it will work with both the PCs i use. BTW, the 545 uses CE ver 3.0

Regards,
P

Pencils
06-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Hi:
MightySync doesn't support NT. Any other ideas?
Thanks,
P