View Full Version : One tap to switch SIP

hkpocketpc
06-01-2003, 05:49 PM
Is there any method to switch SIP just by pressing the SIP area? For the time being I have to tap the SIP menu and make my choice.

spursdude
06-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Not sure if this helps at all, but you can use Tillanosoft PocketTweak (http://www.tillanosoft.com/ce/ptweak.html) to change the default input method, so you don't have to do the tap and switch in the first place.

Pony99CA
06-02-2003, 01:54 AM
Is there any method to switch SIP just by pressing the SIP area? For the time being I have to tap the SIP menu and make my choice.
I'm curious why you want to do this. Is tapping the SIP arrow and tapping the SIP method a hardship for some reason?

Also, when you say "the SIP area", what do you mean? There is the SIP icon (used to display or hide the SIP), the SIP arrow (used to select which SIP to use) and the SIP area itself (where the SIP is displayed).

Curently, the SIP icon and arrow have the tap function defined. The SIP area is used either by the current program you're using or the current SIP, so tapping there probably wouldn't be allowed either.

I suppose somebody might be able to write a small program that would rotate the current SIP in use by double tapping the SIP icon, but I don't know for sure. Plus, that technically wouldn't be "one-tap access". :-)

Steve