View Full Version : FS: Like New iPaq 1910 with accessories!

yodacai
05-28-2003, 08:13 AM
Hi All,
Well, I just bought an Apple Powerbook and I want trouble free syncs, so, it looks like I will be going over to the Palm side (if only temporarily).

The iPaq 1910 is in prestine condition (not a scratch on it/Boxwave Cleartouch screen protector on since day one) and comes with the following:

1) Ipaq 1910 with all original cables, box, earphones, and an UNOPENED/UNINSTALLED version of Outlook 2000 that came with the little unit

2) 1 Boxwave Cleartouch premium screen protector (on the screen)

3) 1 Krussell case with multidapt and springclip (in great condition)

The unit is under warranty until March 2004 through HP. I can provide pictures if needed. I am asking for ~$275 OBO shipped via USPS priority mail to anywhere in the US. I will entertain any reasonable offers. You can checkout my ebay feedback (user name yodacai). I will accept paypal (I prefer bank payments as paypal does not charge for those, only credit cards) or cashiers check. Please PM me with any questions or offers. This unit is all set up and ready to go with the screen protectors, case, and software! I am reluctant to sell because I love the little guy, but I need something that will sync seamlessly with a Mac.

Thanks!

:mrgreen:

yodacai
05-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Ok, any takers at $230 for everything including shipping?

yodacai
06-03-2003, 09:28 PM
iPaq is SOLD!

I now have a Lexar Media 128MB SD card that has NEVER failed me (unlike the San Disk models) for $35 including USPS shipping. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

:D