View Full Version : Thunderhawk on the i700?

schergr
05-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Has anyone got Thunderhawk running on the i700? The ARM version just freezes when it gets to the profile screen. :(

PROlenick
01-03-2004, 10:30 PM
I got my i700 in mid-December, and have been running Thunderhawk on it for a week or two. It is excellent. It may be that when you tried to install it over the summer they hadn't included support for the i700 yet - they have to map device buttons for navigation and take the pixel layout of the screen of particular models into account.

I started out with the current version, 1.09, which works very well on my i700. My only complaint is that it does not support Java - but Pocket Internet Explorer doesn't either. :D

Janak Parekh
01-03-2004, 10:40 PM
I got my i700 in mid-December, and have been running Thunderhawk on it for a week or two. It is excellent. It may be that when you tried to install it over the summer they hadn't included support for the i700 yet - they have to map device buttons for navigation and take the pixel layout of the screen of particular models into account.
That's right. You resurrected an old thread. ;)

--janak

Bladefree21
01-08-2004, 05:09 AM
That's right. You resurrected an old thread. ;)

--janak
LOL :rotfl:

MultiMatt
04-05-2004, 12:59 PM
My only complaint is that it does not support Java - but Pocket Internet Explorer doesn't either. :D
That's why I like to use NetFront (http://www.pocketgear.com/index.asp?associateid=258), since it supports Java and displays animated GIFs and Flash!

I have Thunderhawk too, but find myself using NetFront a lot more...

Matt