View Full Version : Gaming on the e335/e330

Enderet
05-19-2003, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to the Pocket PC scene and I am very excited as to what can be done with these gadgets. I recently purchased a e335, because they were really inexpensive at amazon. As many of you heard they were going for 125 after some rebates and I purchased one and also a 256mb SD Lexar, for those must have movies:D Besides wanting to watch movies on my new Pocket PC, I also want to play some games. I have spent the last 4 days reading as much as I can on the forums, going back all the way to posts from early 2002, late 2001, and I have learned a lot in regards to Pocket PCs, and how to get full leangth movies in them. I also read about some emulators and found two emulators that seem promising, the PocketNester and another NES emulator. I came to these forums and to other in hopes of finding other Toshiba users who have had experience in this field of gaming on the Pocket PC. Unfortunately I failed to find much help and now I come to you in hopes that you will shed some light on these questions of mine.
1. Is there any working Gameboy/Gameboy Color that will work on my 335/330?
2. Is there a working SNES emulator that will work on my 335/335?
3. Is the shareware Pocket Doom playable on my 335/330?
I really appreciate your help and if there is anything else you could shed light on, that I would benefit from in regards to the whole Pocket PC gaming scene, please dont hesitate to share it with me.

mscdex
05-20-2003, 01:39 AM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
:lol:

sasquatchw/ppc
05-20-2003, 03:52 AM
try this
http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/utilities_emulators.shtml
for your your emulator needs.