View Full Version : Diatribe on Alexa results

Solarix
05-15-2003, 12:46 AM
Ok Brighthand has now pissed me off.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

U Dumba$$es! You think you are the best just cause any Joe Blow with Spyware on his PC who does a look for a PDA comes here first? For those of us who want real NEWS for the PPC we go to PocketPCThoughts.com. You know, I had had no problem with you guys but honestly, this is just Bullsh*t. Contributing to the greatest Internet threat today is so f*cking weak. I mean come on, XCam can do it, cause they are nobodies, they just sell sh*t. But you guys are supposed to be techies, thusly not endorsing things that techies hate, ala Spyware.
This is like The Pope endorsing Marilyn Manson. http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/images/smiles/headbang.gif

Your news is stale, your articles are lame (I like my TV better than my PC, cause my TV is 20 years old?) And don't even try to say that Alexa isn't spyware cause, first off both Adaware and Spybot: Search & Destroy detect it as such. And even if that wasn't enough, just read they f*cking Terms of Agreement for Alexa and you'll see it IS spyware. So guys, you really f*cked up this time, and comparing yourself to PocketPCThoughts.com is just weak, PPCT WOULD RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SH*T DOWN YOUR THROAT!.

Thank you.........

Post edited by moderator 5/14/03 20:28 for language.