View Full Version : Movies?

rsmithline
05-14-2003, 10:39 AM
After reading the long thread on what people have installed on their Pcket PCs I was surprised to see how many people had pocketTV and PocketMVP. Being the proud owner of a new 512m SD card I was wondering if there was a good site to download movies from?

R

rhmorrison
05-14-2003, 10:57 AM
:jawdrop: Everyone here of course BUYS the DVD, rips it, converts it to DivX 5 and plays it with Pocket MVP.

:popcorn:

Kiyoshi
05-14-2003, 01:16 PM
You could use file-sharing to get the movie, but that'd be illegal, right? :roll:

rhmorrison
05-14-2003, 01:43 PM
You could use file-sharing...
And besides, at the rate that you can download by Kazaa :zzz: it's not only faster, but it's CHEAPER to buy the DVD/VCD/Videocassette.

Don't Panic!
05-14-2003, 02:22 PM
:jawdrop: Everyone here of course BUYS the DVD, rips it, converts it to DivX 5 and plays it with Pocket MVP.

:popcorn:Not true. I like the .wmv and .mpeg movies from Mazingo. And when I rip my own I like .wmv's. Mazimgo doen't have as many fils as they use to though.

Don't Panic!
Bobby :(

Jason Dunn
05-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Being the proud owner of a new 512m SD card I was wondering if there was a good site to download movies from?

I'd urge you to become the proud owner of some new DVDs and rip them yourself. :mrgreen:

Kati Compton
05-14-2003, 04:19 PM
Also you could search for independent internet film sites such as iFilm (http://www.ifilm.com). Many of these might be streaming and not downloadable, though.

rsmithline
05-15-2003, 08:07 AM
I'd urge you to become the proud owner of some new DVDs and rip them yourself.
Jeez...not everyone is a thief Jason.

I don't think I could sit through Attack of the Clones on my pocket PC. I was looking for something more bite sized...

Anyway after doing some surfing I found this website that has exactly what I wanted...http://www.pocketmovies.net/

Cool suff there.

R

kagayaki1
05-18-2003, 06:22 AM
Wow, look at the integrity :lol: Yes, remember to buy those DVDs.

-Jason