View Full Version : Just a formal "goodbye" to Pocket PC

MaestroXTreme
05-07-2003, 10:50 AM
Greetings members.

I haven't posted much in the past, but I always keep up with this site for daily Pocket PC news. But today, I have come to say goodbye.

Being 16, almost 17, a teen needs a car. My family won't buy me one, so I have to rely on myself. I was presented the oppurtunity to buy my friend's Camaro, and I took it.

Therefore, to get money, I recently sent in my Pocket PC Phone Edition to jjpepple mobile solutions provider. I am patiently awaiting my check for $531.00.

It was very hard to send off the PDA. I already miss all of the features of having a cell phone/color PDA in one. In fact, I'm going into NYC today on a school trip, and wish I had it to surf AIM, or check my mail wirelessly. But no more.

I should be able to survive without it and that is why I gave it up, however, I already miss it. The games, AIM, MP3, and just having the ability to have a terminal in your pocket is what I miss the most.

Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye to my fellow PDA'ers. Without a Pocket PC, I will be checking this site less frequently as the information doesn't apply to me anymore.

Goodbye friends!

Stephen Beesley
05-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Not good bye - more a "till next time".

Goldtee

davidspalding
05-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Truly affordable PocketPCs are now a reality, not a dream like in 2000. You'll be back. ;)

Janak Parekh
05-07-2003, 01:44 PM
I haven't posted much in the past, but I always keep up with this site for daily Pocket PC news. But today, I have come to say goodbye.
Good luck. It puts things in life in perspective, doesn't it? Make sure you take as good care of your car as you did of your Pocket PC, and I'm sure you'll be back before long. :) I remember you from the 'Buzz days; we'll miss you. Come visit us at times!

--janak

PetiteFlower
05-07-2003, 02:39 PM
OMG a 16 year old(from New Jersey no less) in a camaro...please be careful!