View Full Version : HELP NEEDED!!!

FunHouse82
05-06-2003, 06:27 AM
OK, I have this BIG problem. Everyone has been telling me that with Pass Through I can serf the net while my pda is connected to my pda cradle. I have an Ipaq 1910 I have not been able to do this, I checked my settings on connections (on my pdad) and at my comp (under rules...) and they are the same. ITs just not working. I have become very frustrated with the whole issue... and I don't know what to do anymore... any help would be extremely appreciated..

Abba Zabba
05-06-2003, 08:19 AM
I think this might haelp a bit. Connection Wizard (http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/downloads/connwiz.asp)

dhettel
05-06-2003, 04:34 PM
OK, I have this BIG problem. Everyone has been telling me that with Pass Through I can serf the net while my pda is connected to my pda cradle. I have an Ipaq 1910 I have not been able to do this, I checked my settings on connections (on my pdad) and at my comp (under rules...) and they are the same. ITs just not working. I have become very frustrated with the whole issue... and I don't know what to do anymore... any help would be extremely appreciated..

Start (menu) | Settings | Connections | Connections (icon) | Set to work Settings / Work Settings / Work. Tap the center modify... | Proxy Settings | Check on the first box, "This network connects to the internet" tap OK and check that everything is still the same. OK then X, do a soft reset.

On the PC Activesync | Tools | Options | Rules | and set connection to work.

David

Nellwaskilled
05-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Check your desktop firewall setting too.