View Full Version : 5450 Bluetooth Activesync

Johan
05-05-2003, 11:51 AM
I have a problem with using activesync over bluetooth with my 5450 iPAQ. I get everything setup fine and it syncs fine as long as it's only a few new mails or calender changes. As soon as it takes a litte longer time the connection is dropped after a coupple of minutes, this happens all the time and I find it really annoying having to get the connection going again to sync the rest. :cry:

Is this a common problem or is it a problem with the Wavelinker USB bluetooth adapter I'm using? I don't have this problem when connecting with the cellphone (T-39) over bluetooth.

Does anyone get stable connections long enough for say transferring mp3 files or such, then what bluetooth adpater are you using?

dhettel
05-05-2003, 02:29 PM
I use a Belkin F8T001 with the latest widcomm software and I can stay connected for every. No problems loading up a 512MB SD card, other than speed of the connection.

David

Johan
05-06-2003, 08:39 PM
I use a Belkin F8T001 with the latest widcomm software and I can stay connected for every. No problems loading up a 512MB SD card, other than speed of the connection.

David

Well now this is what I want to! 8O Is the widcomm software you mention only for the Belkin unit or vill it support other units? Got a URL to their site?

LazyDonkey
05-12-2003, 01:46 PM
I have exactly the same problem with a Tecom BT Dongle.......with the latest software installed - would love to know how to fix it !

David

Well now this is what I want to! 8O Is the widcomm software you mention only for the Belkin unit or vill it support other units? Got a URL to their site?