View Full Version : Error Message on PDA when trying to Active Sync via Bluetooth

Martin I Pettinger
05-04-2003, 07:52 AM
Hi

I am having trouble using Bluetooth to syncronise my iPAQ 3850 with my laptop. I am using a Mavin BT CF Card in a CF+ Pack, while the laptop has an Anycom USB Dongle.

I can pair the devices using a Network Access profile however when I try and do an Active Sync I get an error message on my iPAQ as follows: "Network connections disabled on this computer" How do I turn them back on my PDA?!

I did manage to Active Sync the iPAQ yesterday but once the laptop and iPAQ had syncronised the connection dropped. I forced a syncronisation a number of times yesterday - unless my memory deceives me I am sure I was able to start a Sync from both laptop or PDA.

Late last night it stopped working and came up with the error message on the PDA. Not sure what I've changed :-(

Martin

Jorgen
05-04-2003, 02:57 PM
It is probably possible to use a network connection, but I would have thought it easier to use a serial connection as Bluetooth is a serial protocol. I sync my Palm Tungsten T via Bluetooth using COM6 which is set up by my BT dongle.

Jorgen