View Full Version : Wisbar Skins

delfuhd
04-30-2003, 11:14 PM
I got wisbar, it's not too bad, except there's no place to choose the skins I've downloaded! I put the stuff in the dashboard skins folder, and I went to wisbar settings so where's the skin chooser? Can anyone help me, I definitely know I'd like this app if I could get some good skins working! thanks in advance

blazingwolf
05-01-2003, 12:38 AM
1 of 2 things you can do. Have Dashboard place the skin into Wisbar. to do this go into the settings on Dashboard. Go to the "General" tab and put a checkmark in "Allow skin to alter bar apps".
The other is to go into Wisbar settings and place each file into wisbar. Go to the "Images" tab to replace the start logo and the background. Tap on the "..." button and explore to the file you want. Then do the same thing in the "buttons" tab. Good luck.

ironguy
05-01-2003, 03:07 PM
To get Dashboard to change the WISBar skin, the Dashboard file must be setup to do that. If you open the .dsh file for the particular Dash skin you're using, you'll see a WISBar area, or you can add one. Basically this area tells Dash where to find the WIS skin and what the skin's name is. Many Dash skins come with WIS skins. Also, some do Gigabar.