View Full Version : UML Nightmare!!!

lurch
04-30-2003, 06:58 AM
Well, I'm in the process of what looks like an all-nighter. :puppydogeyes: It's typical for me. I've had weeks to work on my project, but I wait until 2 days before it's due to actually put in the time!!!! Of course my mind rationalizes and says that this isn't the kind of project that I could've worked on over time, I needed to sit down and hammer it out in a long sitting.... but now that it's 1AM and I'm not anticipating making it to bed tonight, I have to re-evaluate that.

Anyway, my mind is starting to play tricks on me, so I needed a break! Hey, there isn't anybody out there who's happened to create a "Disk management system" using embedded UML with Rhapsody that could give me some pointers, has there? For a "Software Engineering for Embedded Systems" class?

Hey, it's worth a shot!!!
:bangin:

rhmorrison
04-30-2003, 08:38 AM
AND it would be neat if he/she could cook and clean too...

"He who hesitates is lost"
"The early bird catches the worm".
"Early to bed and early to rise..."

THE GREAT PROCRASTINATOR!

TPro
04-30-2003, 09:22 AM
http://www.gskinner.com/gmodeler/index.html
I find myself in the same postion pretty often. Too many years of landing on my feet I suppose.
Anyway, I just spent 2 hours trying to remember were I saw this. As I recall you can down load this UML app it won the Flash Foward 2003. But the main page also had some Links to UML Resources.

Pray this Helps.
T

ironguy
04-30-2003, 03:49 PM
If it wasn't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done! :lol:

lurch
04-30-2003, 04:20 PM
Too many years of landing on my feet I suppose.
Same here!

Thanks for the link by the way, but I have to use Rhapsody to create it. Rhapsody is a tool that still has a ways to go before it's good. Let's put it that way.

Oh yes, and total amount of sleep last night = 0 minutes! (this is rare for me, so all you people who regularly stay up all night can keep it to yourselves ;) )