View Full Version : Problem with Pocket Streets 2001

ERJRy
04-21-2003, 10:57 PM
I downloaded and installed pocket streets 2001 to the default directory. Everything appears to work fine. However, when I try to start the application- it opens to nothing. It will let me search through folders to open a map, but when I downloaded a Cleveland map and tried to open it-the same thing happens. Any ideas??

BTW: I have an Axim and the Cleveland map was in the old 2001 format.

ERJRy
04-22-2003, 02:56 AM
After a few hours I always seem to find a way. Anyway, I figured this one out as well. :wink:

Pony99CA
04-22-2003, 06:19 AM
After a few hours I always seem to find a way. Anyway, I figured this one out as well. :wink:
When you post a problem and then figure it out, why not at least tell people what you were doing wrong or how you solved the problem? That might help others who have the same problem and use Search to find similar issues.

Steve

ERJRy
04-22-2003, 11:06 PM
Steve-

Gladly. I actually gave up on Pocket Streets 2001 and installed 2002 from the disk I got with my desktop Dell. I forgot that it was included until I grabbed the disk to look for maps. When I realised I had a newer version-I uninstalled 2001 on my Axim and installed 2002. Problem solved!!! For now.............. :)