View Full Version : Mobile Links Now...Mobile!

Jason Dunn
04-19-2003, 03:05 AM
I sat on the couch last night while watching <a href="http://us.imdb.com/Title?0240510">The Four Feathers</a> with my wife, and using <a href="http://www.fido.ca">Fido GPRS</a> and the mobile version of the site I managed to go through every site listed under our "mobile" category and see if they were really mobile. Pretty dismal. 8O Many of the sites that submitted their page as "mobile friendly" don't have redirects on their home page, so I saw some giant, non-mobile friendly pages. I've cleaned them all up, and what was most impressive of all is that I was able to do it all from the Pocket PC - Fabrizio has made the mobile templates so damn slick! :mrgreen:<br /><br />If you were one of the sites that I removed from the mobile section, please submit a new entry for your site and please include the mobile URL. Thanks!<br /><br /><b>UPDATE:</b> The mobile site isn't open to the public yet, we're just testing it. Sorry for the confusion.

dh
04-19-2003, 03:35 AM
Jason, how do I get to see the menues on the mobile site to get to your Mobile Links page?

From my Axim, all I see is the front page and the only links are those in the articles.

Am I missing something here?

By the way, it's great to be able to check out PPCT while crashed in bed.

MikeUnwired
04-19-2003, 03:42 AM
Yes, where are da links?

Kaber
04-19-2003, 03:53 AM
And a link to the non-mobile version of this site right next to that link to the link.

Jason Dunn
04-19-2003, 03:56 AM
Sorry guys, this is on the beta mobile site that you don't yet have access to...

ctmagnus
04-19-2003, 03:57 AM
And a link to the non-mobile version of this site right next to that link to the link.

I propose a link to the link to the link :)

Pony99CA
04-19-2003, 07:03 AM
I propose a link to the link to the link :)
I couldn't parse that sentence either. :lol:

Steve