View Full Version : Installing software apps to SD Card.

ERJRy
04-10-2003, 03:47 AM
After performing hard reset for the Dell Axim update I decided to install MSMoney PPC to my SD Card instead of default location. The installation was fine, but I could not get Active Sync to recongnize the new program on the card- hence no syncing of data which is a bust for Money.

Any idea how to work this out?? I would like to install all apps to my card instead of wasting storage. Thanks!

spursdude
04-10-2003, 03:54 AM
Any idea how to work this out?? I would like to install all apps to my card instead of wasting storage. Thanks!
So then what's going to your internal memory?

KiLLiN-TiMe
04-10-2003, 04:31 AM
Money is one of those programs that have to be installed on you system.. not storage.. to work corectly. most programs dont care, but Money does and so does pocket streets (you can store your maps on a storage card but program wants main memory). :cry:

ERJRy
04-10-2003, 04:57 AM
Thanks again KT!

I came to the conclusion that I was going to use Pocket Money for as long as I have the Axim- so I may as well leave it on the main memory.

However, curiousity and free time always get the best of me and I start playing around. Now I'll mess with something else.!.