View Full Version : T-mobile - They want to know what you want on the new device.. please vote

brianworkman
04-08-2003, 02:58 AM
If you have not gotten your sms message from T-mobile. They are sending out a survey about the Pocket PC phone edition. It gives you several opprotunities to tell them what you want the next device to be. The list attachable cameras, internal cameras, wifi, bluetooth, more memory, etc. They give you $10 at amazon if you just fill out the form. I recommend everybody to go and fill this out. They are giving us a chance to speak our mind, hopefully they listen.

www.t-mobile.com/PPCsurvey.asp

Monty Gibson
04-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Thank you very much! I even submitted it to the "team" in hopes of them putting this on the front page! At least T-Mobile is concerned to our needs and wants.

Monty Gibson
04-09-2003, 04:22 PM
ATTENTION! SUBMIT YOUR INPUT FOR THE FUTURE RELEASE OF THE T-MOBILE POCKET PC PHONE EDITION! CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS!
http://www.t-mobile.com/PPCsurvey.asp

RDC
04-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Just finished the survey. I've been waiting for something like this for a while. I can't wait to upgrade my phone to the next generation.

Janak Parekh
04-09-2003, 05:36 PM
It's front-paged. :)

--janak

Monty Gibson
04-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Just finished the survey. I've been waiting for something like this for a while. I can't wait to upgrade my phone to the next generation.

I know, it's excellent that they actually are polling the users of the current device. I can't wait and hopefully those that don't have a T-Mo will vote as well and will bring even more people to this side of the wagon.

pocketpreacher
04-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Not even a question. Short range FM transmitter. I bought an iRock and it is wicked. Excellent for downloading mp3s and listining to them in the car, along with classic NES theme songs (I swear, the Metroid theme IS the origin of industrial rock:) Needs to be integrated.

itsrep
04-09-2003, 10:26 PM
anyone got their $10 in the mail yet?

Monty Gibson
04-09-2003, 11:47 PM
anyone got their $10 in the mail yet?

No, I just checked too.

brianworkman
04-10-2003, 12:50 AM
Honestly, I would give them $10 if they take our opinion and update the new Pocket PC Phone with what we have told them we want.