View Full Version : Sign in on mobile site?

Reinaldo
04-02-2003, 03:32 AM
Just noticed. The mobile site has a sign in option. I was wondering if that was A: a slip, B: an easter egg (you never know. :lol: ) or C: a clue that the mobile forums are up.

I just thought that you guys might want to clear up my cloud of confusion. Maybe I have SARS. A symptom was Confusion. I believe another sympton was the need to get a Palm Zire. If you get across this symptom, incinerate your credit cards and go into quarantine imediately before the virus spreads.

Pony99CA
04-02-2003, 08:18 AM
Just noticed. The mobile site has a sign in option. I was wondering if that was A: a slip, B: an easter egg (you never know. :lol: ) or C: a clue that the mobile forums are up.

Hasn't it always had a Log In option? Or was that just in the forum section? (Can you tell that I don't use the mobile version much? :-))

Anyway, I just logged on using it, and it took me to the forums, but they don't look much different.

Steve

tewmgd
04-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Jason speaks about beta test of the mobile forum and SARS in his lastest thouhgt (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=99003).

Reinaldo
04-02-2003, 08:21 PM
The option to sign in was never there so I am guessing that this is part of the beta testing of the mobile forums. Maybe.

jd4science
04-02-2003, 08:48 PM
We have a mobile site? What? Where??? :( 8O :?:

Reinaldo
04-02-2003, 09:40 PM
:rofl: :iamwithstupid: If you are joking, then good one. If you are not, then click on the mobile link at the top.

Steven Cedrone
04-02-2003, 10:08 PM
We have a mobile site? What? Where??? :( 8O :?:

From the "mobile link":

If you've got a wireless Pocket PC, point your browser at www.pocketpcthoughts.com and it should re-direct you to our mobile version of the site. If for some reason it doesn't, that might mean you've changed your browsers user agent string. What's that you ask? You don't want to know - but if you're having trouble, you can use this URL instead: www.pocketpcthoughts.com/mobile. That will give you the mobile version for sure (even on a desktop browser.)

Steve

jd4science
04-03-2003, 09:40 AM
:rofl: :iamwithstupid: If you are joking, then good one. If you are not, then click on the mobile link at the top.
Nope, I was serious. :D It shocks me how the most obvious things fly right by! Thank you both, it's up and running!