View Full Version : Hello! Looking for beta testers for SmartMP3

carlosp_uk
04-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Hi there.

I've just released the final Beta of SmartMP3 - a great desktop App that takes the hassle out of copying music to your PocketPC.

It converts files (mp3/wma/wav/etc.), resamples, and loads more - but I'm really desperate to hear comments and suggestions from YOU GUYS!

* SUMMARY OF PROGRAM *
Organise your Music Collection (MP3, WMA, WAV, now also Ringtones) and transfer to your Smartphone. Generate playlists, automatically convert/resample music to match your preference. Seach by Artist, Title, Frequency, whatever!

* EXAMPLES OF USE *
- Want to convert all your MP3s to WMAs? SmartMP3 will do it on-the-fly as it copies.

- Want to use an MP3 or a WMA for a Ringtone? SmartMP3 will convert it to WAV, 32k mono, or whatever you prefer!

- Want to transfer every WMA file you own by Madonna, but convert them to MP3s? Easy!

I will give all Beta Testers who email good feedback a discount on the final release in May...

...until then - go play!

It's available from www.fatattitude.com/software/smartmp3.asp

Kind regards,

Carlos

mscdex
04-02-2003, 02:54 AM
Maybe it's just me, but isn't 5.5mb for a program that seems to only convert/copy files a bit much? Is there any possibility you could lose a lot of the bloat? :?

carlosp_uk
04-02-2003, 10:04 AM
...erm, yes, we'll try to get the fileSize of the final release down...

...in the meantime, what do you think of the actual PROGRAM?!...