View Full Version : activesync help

acizurqpid
04-01-2003, 03:35 AM
anybody know how to sync to to the storage card instead of the system's memory?

blazingwolf
04-01-2003, 03:44 AM
What are you trying to sync? If you are loading a program on to your PPC then when asked if you would like to load the program into the default folder say no. it will then give you a dropdown list for all of your storage areas. Pick one.

If you mean pictures or other files go activesync and click explore. Then explore to your storage card and drag and drop the file into the folder you want. To see your storage card click on the the file that says something similar to "my pocket pc". Then look for storage card. Hope this helps.

acizurqpid
04-01-2003, 04:07 AM
i used to do sync files through the drag and drop method via the explore button, but i want to sync wirelessly so i dont have the option of selecting which folder...wondering if someone knows how to work around this.

Pony99CA
04-01-2003, 11:24 AM
i used to do sync files through the drag and drop method via the explore button, but i want to sync wirelessly so i dont have the option of selecting which folder...wondering if someone knows how to work around this.
Check out MightySync (http://www.mydocsunlimited.com/html/mightysync.html). At $5.95, what have you got to lose? :-)

Steve