View Full Version : Marketplace Problems..?

reallydontcare28
12-13-2006, 06:21 AM
I been trying to download zune marketplace for a while now from the web to get a look at the interface and such but i have one problem.. When i click to start the setup for the download i get to the social screen with "Welcome to the social.Thanks for coming.. blah blah blah make sure all programs are closed and have a stable internet connection" but i cant do anything from there other then X out or hit close. I was looking at marketplace pictures and see there is suppose to be a 'next button' but this is none for me.. any reason? Thanks..

Darius Wey
12-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Hmm, are you running any UI modification products (e.g., WindowBlinds, etc.)?

reallydontcare28
12-16-2006, 04:15 AM
lol i have no idea how to find out if im running it. All i know is that Im running EZ Firewall and EZAnti virus.. thats all it says is in the task bar and to my knowledge (sp). Would there be anything blocking it from the firewall? Something i have to turn off to let it download it?

EDIT-
okay so i tried adding zune download thing to my friendly firewall access,,didnt work.. Then i tried turning my firewall off.. still did not work.. haha never had so much trouble downloading a program before.. If I get the zune marketplace download disk, would be be, for certain be able to download it stright from the disk without all this hassel?