View Full Version : Piel Frama case has arrived

smbruce
03-26-2003, 03:56 PM
Hi folks

My new Piel Frama case has arrived and I thought some pictures may be appreciated. They can be found here http://www.smbruce.net

As I'm in the UK this has cost me little more than an EB Slippercase or a Sena Case.

I'm very happy!!

Steve :lol: :lol: :lol:

dh
03-26-2003, 04:06 PM
That's a nice looking case.
My Sena case is on the way, it was backordered when I ordered it. If it looks as good as your Piel case, I'll be happy too.

smbruce
03-26-2003, 04:12 PM
Like your Avatar dh - can I nick it?

Steve :lol:

(Enjoyed the Abbot - off to have a Tanglefoot now!)

Andy Whiteford
03-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Piel Frama always seems to be great quality and very soft leather.

NeoAxim
03-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Very nice case. Looks like it might cut off the very top of the screen but otherwise pretty sweet.

I just got my Innopocket metal case yesterday.
Pretty sweet, a little more weight than I had hoped for but a rugged, good looking case nonetheless.

Crystal Eitle
03-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Huh.

That Axim doesn't look so bad once it's in the case! :lol:

Kinda makes me wanna buy one....

PetiteFlower
03-26-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey now, if you want to dump on Axims, then go do it in the Ipaq forum ok :p

We all LOVE our Axims here!!!

:ppclove:

Crystal Eitle
03-26-2003, 06:36 PM
Sorry! :oops: No hard feelings, I hope!

NeoAxim
03-26-2003, 06:44 PM
I still don't understand how people rip on the Axim when in some cases it has all, if not more features than the IPAQ, sans the famous "sled" at half the price.

But I guess everyone has their preference.
I am sure long time users love their IPAQ's but I have to say it just doesn't get much better than my Axim as far as I am concerned.

Real point is we love our PPC's so enjoy.

Crystal Eitle
03-26-2003, 06:47 PM
The Axim looks like a great value, especially with all the features it offers (WAY more than my 1910). I'm actually considering getting one. So this wasn't meant as a rip on the Dell, so much. It's just that, the only thing stopping me from getting one is the aesthetics of the unit (and the fact that I just spent $300 on my 1910!). I'm going to bow out of this conversation now before I cause any more trouble!!! :worried: :byebye:

dh
03-26-2003, 07:15 PM
Like your Avatar dh - can I nick it?

Steve :lol:

(Enjoyed the Abbot - off to have a Tanglefoot now!)

Help yourself!!

I wouldn't mind a Tim Taylor's myself

dh
03-26-2003, 07:16 PM
The Axim looks like a great value, especially with all the features it offers (WAY more than my 1910). I'm actually considering getting one. So this wasn't meant as a rip on the Dell, so much. It's just that, the only thing stopping me from getting one is the aesthetics of the unit (and the fact that I just spent $300 on my 1910!). I'm going to bow out of this conversation now before I cause any more trouble!!! :worried: :byebye:

You know you want one!!
Order it today. You can always sell that 1910 on EBay.

Weyoun6
03-26-2003, 07:20 PM
I have a Piel Frama case on my 568. Its a nice case except that the belt clip attachment seems to be coming loose...

PetiteFlower
03-26-2003, 07:38 PM
SW--I was just joking, it's cool really :)

I have drooled slightly over the 1910 because it's so cute but IMO the ONLY thing it has going for it is cuteness, the Axim wins out in every other category including price! So that's why I'm happy with my Axim. It's not THAT big either :)

smbruce
04-10-2003, 11:54 AM
I started this thread a while back when I received my Black Piel Frama Case.

I now have a Tan Case as well and have updated the pictures on my website to include this.

The pictures may be found here. (http://www.smbruce.net)

Steve :D

gdaswani
04-14-2003, 08:02 PM
I started this thread a while back when I received my Black Piel Frama Case.

I now have a Tan Case as well and have updated the pictures on my website to include this.

The pictures may be found here. (http://www.broadsman.btinternet.co.uk/pielframa.htm)

Steve :D

That CF CUTOUT is perfect when the AXIM is coupled with a Billionton CF Bluetooth Adapter :) The antenna only sticks out 1/4 of an inch and it doesn't snag at all (during open/close)...