View Full Version : Bluettoth + Sprint

jutae
03-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Does anyone know if Sprint ofeers a bluetooth phone like the Sony Ericsson T681?

Underwater Mike
03-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Unfortunately not. The SE 608 -- the first CDMA phone with Bluetooth -- is slated to come to market around May, but I'll believe it when I see it. Spring has a way of messing up everything. :soapbox:

Linkwannabe
03-28-2003, 08:50 AM
Thanks, I was just about to ask the same question. I really want a BT enabled phone so I can get some more use out of my iPaq. I'd switch to another carrier, but I get to good of a deal with sprint. :?

rzanology
03-28-2003, 04:58 PM
sprint suck man, the only thing they offer is horriable phones and even worse phones. t-mobile or att will make sure you take full advantage of your ipaq....and belive meee.... my gprs and bluetooth gets a work out!!!! :)

PetiteFlower
03-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Personally I love my LG 5350, it's a great phone, even though it's not bluetooth, I can still use the Gomadic cable to get online. Plus their unlimited wireless web deal is a lot cheaper then any other carrier(that I know of anyway), $10 a month with the first 3 months free.

Sprint is supposed to be releasing a BT phone in the next few months though so if you can sit tight until then, you'll be good to go :)

Janak Parekh
03-29-2003, 03:00 AM
sprint suck man, the only thing they offer is horriable phones and even worse phones. t-mobile or att will make sure you take full advantage of your ipaq....and belive meee.... my gprs and bluetooth gets a work out!!!! :)
The problem is that GSM's coverage in the US isn't that great yet. It's not a choice for everyone... and it's also not easy to switch (at least till December, at which point there should be number portability... finally!)

--janak