View Full Version : Left Behind Folders

DanMichSr
03-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Being new at this I've install different programs onto my Toshiba e740 and now find that I have folders that I can't delete......any ideas on how to do that.....

Janak Parekh
03-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Are these folders associated with installed programs? If so, you want to uninstall them first.

If they're not, try soft-resetting your device before trying to delete the folder again.

--janak

DanMichSr
03-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Thanks Janak, that doesn't work. It's a program I install called Rayman and it doesn't run on a Toshiba e740. I uninstalled it but it left the icon on the start menu and in programs. And when I click on it of course I get errors on this icon only

ghostppc
03-23-2003, 09:53 PM
Thanks Janak, that doesn't work. It's a program I install called Rayman and it doesn't run on a Toshiba e740. I uninstalled it but it left the icon on the start menu and in programs. And when I click on it of course I get errors on this icon only

If you haven't tried already to delete them manually, then go in to File explorer/windows/startmenu/programs and hold down on the icon to delete it from the startmenu and programs folder. If you have activesync, you can do the same thing from your desktop with your Toshiba connected. Hope that helps. :)